Monday, February 18, 2008

Thing 8 - Share Your Creations

I spent quite a bit of time with Picture Trail and Flicks. I over planned on my first couple of attempts and was unsuccessful with my uploads. I scaled back the project and did experience success. I posted some pictures from a recent European trip using one of the Flicks tools. I can defininately see using this for personal use. In my professional life, I see using these tools for professional organizations and I can also see classrooms using this to post things like field trip information or information from a special presentation.

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

I enjoyed your Denmark pictures. I can see lots of ways we could promote conferences in new ways by using some of these tools. Keep blogging, you are off to a great start.

Patricia P
CMLE