Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thing 11 - Tagging and Del.icio.us

This is the first time that I explored Del.icio.us. I see many applications for this concept within the school district. We have struggled for years with having the end users bookmarks/favorites follow them from work station to work station. This solution would provide this transport within the district, as well as, outside of the district. I have been struggling with managing all of the sites that I have come across while working on 23 Things on a Stick. I began tagging the sites within Del.icio.us as 23ThingsOnAStick. Feel free to search it and add your own sites.

1 comment:

HS Media On A Stick said...

Nice comments throughout your blog. I agree with many of your insights. I too struggle with the overwhelming number of sites to keep track of. I love the fact that the sites can be tagged with Del.icio.us. To me, that's the greatest benefit of it. I liked your survey too. Our school does block the social networking sites. At one time, blogs were a default block, but I had that removed. That's like blocking the opinions page.

Good luck with the rest of your things.

Paul (Dassel-Cokato)