Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thing 13 - Online Productivity Tools

I chose to set up an iGoogle page. Although I like the features available, I am not fond of how iGoogle has taken control of my Google prompt. Each time I go to the Google URL, I am redirected to the iGoogle that I set up. I prefer to have a choice in my Google interface. I also set up a count down timer on another blog. I could not get the count down to activate until I chose 2009 instead of 2008. Maybe it is a time change glitch. Once I got it going, it served the intended purpose. I found the file converters very useful and easy to use.

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

Many participants are crazy about the file converters, especially when working with students. When I heard about these at the fall MEMO conference in a breakout session, there were squeals out of the audience. I knew we had to include it!

Patricia -
CMLE