Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing 23 - Final Thoughts

This project has been fantastic. I learned so much because I had committed to spend the time on these Web 2.0 tools. I feel that now that I have reached the end of the project, I want more content to explore.
The timing of this project was great. The MEMO board did some goal setting last summer. One of the goals was to explore Web 2.0 applications. Thank you for providing us with the tool to do this.
I would definitely be interested in continuing to explore more applications and tools. Also, I would support repeating this project for others to jump aboard.
Great project! Thanks!

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

Clearly, this project has been the most fun project I have been a part of in the last five years. People are actually having fun and learning, which is great! I'm glad it was a good experience for you....stay tuned...we have had lots of requests for more 23 Things.