Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thing 12 - Do You Digg?

I have found this "thing" to be very interesting. I have been revisiting these sites over the past few days to get a feel for this concept. This is an intriguing delivery of current events. The end user drives the content. Of all of the sites, I would probably utilize Digg within the school setting. Although some of the content could be inappropriate for instruction, out of all of these sites, Digg would probably have the least inappropriate content.

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

I am going to "dig" more into the criticisms of Digg this weekend, which are listed on its Wikipedia posting. I too like Digg, but am forever the skeptic about how things get ranked. Would be fascinated with more detail about how you think it would work in a school setting.

Patricia-
CMLE