Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing 17 - ELM Productivity Tools

I have been a long time supporter of the ELM resources. Over the years, I have lobbied for the funding of these tools because I have seen the value of the resources day to day. This is the second time that I have looked at the web development portion of the ELM tools. I guess that I am having trouble seeing the application of these productivity tools. With the other tools that we have for web page development, I do not really see the application of this aspect of the ELM resources. We have experienced so many Web 2.0 tools through this project that I believe are quite useful. I believe that I will use the ELM resources as resources and use other tools for web page development. If anyone reading this post can enlighten me on the usefulness of the web development piece of this application, I would welcome your thoughts.

No comments: